Where should you start when evaluating paint booths? This free workbook will help guide you.
In addition to protecting the environment, complying with state, national and local codes and regulations, and keeping your employees and facility safe, enclosing the painting process in a booth results in better quality paint jobs that are free of contaminants.
Where should you start when buying a paint booth? This free workbook will help guide you through the process.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- What to look for in a paint booth supplier
- How to determine the best size for your paint booth
- Why the space around the exterior of your paint booth is important
- How the airflow style of your paint booth affects finish quality and contamination control, as well as capital costs and operational expenses
- What you need to know about code compliance